Worx 20V Power Share Cordless 22” Hedge Trimmer
- [LIGHTWEIGHT BUT POWERFUL] Ergonomic perfection: Tough yet comfortable to use, and long enough to make short work of your hedge trimming duties
- [22” CUTTING REACH] Enough length for flat tops and long, even sides. Yet still nimble enough to round the corners. We didn’t arbitrarily pick 22”—we think it’s just right
- [SAME BATTERY, EXPANDABLE POWER] The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share family
- [GRAB N’ GO] The D-grip handle lets you hold it from any angle and cut from any position that’s comfortable. Plus, it gives you the leverage to hoist it up high for the tops of tall hedges, or hold it down low for undergrowth
- [CUTS TWICE AS NICE] The dual-action blades cut once, then catches that branch again on the way back, just to make sure. For a trim that’s twice as clean, twice as powerful, twice as fast
- [DESIGNED TO ABSORB VIBRATION] A ¾” blade gap gets around those branches and rips right through them, while the overmold construction on the grips dissipates all that power so you hardly feel a thing.
- [CUT THE CORD] You don’t have to worry about doubling back and catching the cord. Enjoy the freedom of cordless, rechargeable, power gardening tools equipped with PowerShare batteries
Easy & Comfortable to Use
The soft overmold handle gives you firm control of the trimmer, and it’s pleasant to use. The safety guard keeps debris off you hands and out of your face. And the vibration reducing design means you won’t still feel this chore in your arms the next morning.
Long & Powerful
The 22” cutting blade is longer than the average trimmer—that’ll give you flatter tops and more even sides. And even though it’s light and easy to use, it churns out 2600 revs/min of no-load speed for concise cutting.