Holmes HAWF2041-N Dual 8″ Blade Twin Window Fan with Manual Controls, 3 Speed Settings, White
- Designed to fit into most double hung and slider windows. Holmes HAWF2041-N
- Adjustable extender screen and bonus extender panel help to secure fan into larger windows. Holmes HAWF2041-N
- Independent electronically reversible motors allows for air intake, exhaust, or air exchange. Holmes HAWF2041-N
- Plug in the power cord into a 120 AC Outlet. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Troubleshoot- if air does not seem to be blowing in properly adjust airflow directional switch to intake. Note-for slider windows set the fan vertically in your window opening with the left side of the fan situated on the bottom and the built-in extender panel on top. Aluminium lock
- Comfort control manual thermostat sets and maintains ideal comfort level
- Dual blade operation with independent electronically reversible motors; Three speed settings
- Water-resistant motors are safe to use during rainy weather; Designed to fit most double hung and slider windows
- Adjustable extender screen and extender panel help secure fan in larger windows; 3-year limited warranty
- Designed to fit windows with minimum openings of 25 in wide and 12 inches hide; With extender panels, can extend to width of 35 in.
- Click here for more Window Fan on Our Website
Holmes Twin Window Fan
In with the good air, out with the bad air. The Holmes Twin Window Fan with Comfort Control Thermostat operates quietly and efficiently by intaking fresh, cooler outdoor air and exhausting stale, warm indoor air for cooling comfort. Set the controls to intake, exhaust or exchange airflow in either direction.
- 3 Speed Settings
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Fits Virtually All Windows
- Water-resistant Motors are Safe to Use During Rainy Weather
- Electrically Reversible Airflow
Comfort Control Thermostat
Set and control your fan speed for optimal air flow and comfort with 3 speed settings and comfort control thermostat.
Electrically Reversible Airflow
Electronically reverse each fan independently for intake or exhaust.