Holmes HAWF2043 Dual Blade Twin Window Fan with One Touch Thermostat
The Holmes HAWF2043 double window fan exhausts stale, hot air from inside or draws in fresh, cool air from the outside. It can also do both simultaneously as well; each of the two fans can be set independently to exhaust out or draw in.
Operable either manually or automatically with its thermostat turning the fans on and off to maintain a selected temperature this fan has a one-touch electronic control and two speeds so it may be adjusted to your specified conditions.
It’s designed to fit double-hung, vertical-slider, and casement windows. A built-in 7-inch extender and extra 3-inch extender permit custom fitting for windows 24-37″ wide. The fans have six blades and measure 8-1/2 inches in diameter. The unit is 12-1/4 inches high, arrives fully assembled.
- Set and control your fan speed for optimal air flow and comfort with 2 digital comfort settings
- Electronically reverse your fan for intake or exhaust
- Dual 8.5 inch diameter fan blades powerfully circulate air, while the water resistant motors keep the fan safe in any weather
- Set your desired temperature level to the degree from 60-80 degrees! also visible in the dark for night-time use
- Screen expands to fit most double-hung and slider windows, with extender panels also included
Holmes window fan
We love this fan very quiet. We bought our first one about 10 years ago and still works and looks great.