Honeywell InSight HEPA Air Purifier with Air Quality Indicator and Auto Mode, Allergen Reducer for Medium-Large Rooms (190 sq. ft), Wildfire/Smoke, Pollen, Pet Dander, and Dust Air Purifier, HP5100B
- HEPA Filtration: helps capture up to 99.97% of the following microscopic airborne allergens and particles: dust, pollen, pet dander, dust mite debris and smoke*
- Activated carbon pre-filter helps capture large airborne particles and reduces odors and VOCs
- Includes 4 Cleaning Levels: Microscopic Particles, General Clean, Pollen and Turbo
- Independently tested and AHAM Verifide to circulate and filter room air up to 4.8x per hour in a 190 sq. ft room**
- Use only Certified Honeywell HEPA replacement Filters and Genuine Honeywell Pre-Filters for best results.
- Recommended filter replacement: True HEPA R Filters 1x/yr. Odor Reducing Pre-Filter A 4x/yr.
- Accepts New Optional Honeywell Enhanced Odor & VOC filters to help tackle specific household odors & VOCs from pets, kitchens, smoke or home renovation (sold separately)
- This product earned the ENERGY STAR label by meeting strict energy efficient guidelines set by the U.S. EPA. Room air cleaners have demonstrated the potential for improving air quality and providing health benefits. EPA does not endorse manufacturer claims regarding the degree to which a specific product will produce healthier indoor air.
- Auto-Off timer option at 2, 4, or 8 hours.
- Dimmer option for control panel lights
- IDEAL FOR WILDFIRE SEASON: Wildfire smoke can impact the air quality where you live, even if you don’t live anywhere near the fires themselves. Because smoke contains extremely small particles, air purifiers can help remove some of these particles¹ from your air.
*From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 microns and larger
**Based on 3rd party independent CADR testing for the smoke CADR value when operated at the highest level. Air circulation depends on many factors, such as room size and configuration. There is no guarantee that all of the air in a room will pass through the filter.