HOPE’S Pure Tung Oil, Waterproof Natural Wood Finish and Sealer, 16 Fl Oz. The Hope Company 16TO12 1 Pint 100% Tung Oil Features For a hand-rubbed low gloss finish Tung oil is an exotic, naturally drying oil imported from South America and China and is recognized by craftsmen to be the ultimate drying oil for all fine woods unlike other finishes that sit on the woods surface, tung oil penetrates deep into wood fibers, cures, and actually becomes part of the wood forms a low gloss hand rubbed finish thats not only beautiful, but remarkably durable resistance to moisture and alcoholic drinks is truly amazing oil is not thinned or diluted, it is pure 100% tung oil Pint.
HOPE’S Pure Tung Oil, Waterproof Natural Wood Finish and Sealer, 16 Fl Oz.
- Easy to Use – Tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature
- Permeates – Unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, and becomes part of the wood itself
- Protects – Resistant to moisture, alcohol, oil, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products
- Multi Use – Amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate – new unfinished wood, weathered wood, stripped wood, concrete floors and countertops, even brick, stone, and cast iron
- Great for Food Contact Surfaces – Since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, it is great for cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls, wooden utensils, and more