Icelandic Glacial Natural Spring Alkaline Water, 16.9 Fl Oz (Pack of 24)
Icelandic Glacial is a premium natural spring water, possessing exceptional balance featuring a naturally low mineral content and a naturally alkaline pH of 8.4. Icelandic Glacial is further distinguished as the world’s first certified carbon-neutral natural spring bottled water for product and operation.
Using 100% natural green energy to fuel its production, allowing for delivery of premium bottled water to consumers around the world while maintaining a net-zero carbon footprint.
Available nationally in retail, convenience, drug and mass outlets as well as online through Amazon. Various sizes available in BPA-free PET and glass options for both still and sparkling line. Sparkling flavors of Sicilian Lemon, Tahitian Lime, Tarocco Blood Orange and Indonesian Lemongrass offered in PET.
- EXCEPTIONALLY PURE: Icelandic Glacial is sourced from the Ölfus Spring in Iceland, one of the world’s most pristine ecosystems. It has a naturally low mineral content that does not crowd the palate with heavy minerals or silica. A water so pure, nothing is added; nothing is taken away.
- NATURALLY ALKALINE: Icelandic Glacial is naturally alkaline with a pH level of 8.4.
- CARBON NEUTRAL: Icelandic Glacial was the world’s first bottled water to be certified CarbonNeutral for both product and operation.
- SPARKLING AVAILABLE: Icelandic Glacial also has a variety of sparkling options including classic sparkling and a selection of distinct sparkling flavors.
- GLACIER INSPIRED: The signature sculpted, four profile bottle neck reinforces the water’s heritage and premium position. Our high-grade rPET bottles are BPA-free. The bottles, labels, caps and cardboard packing are 100% recyclable.
Product Dimensions : 15.2 x 9.92 x 8.35 inches; 26.36 Pounds