Worx 20V Power Share Impact Driver
- [EXTREMELY COMPACT] At only 2.42 lbs., this powerful but slim impact driver was designed to be both comfortable to use and able to fit into tight spaces
- [LED HEADLIGHT] The lamp illuminates when the trigger is pulled and allows for visibility in dark work areas. And the LED low battery indicator lets you know when it’s time to swap out batteries
- [SAME BATTERY, EXPANDABLE POWER] The same battery powers over 75+ 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share family
- [ERGONOMIC DESIGN] The soft-grip handle makes it easy to use for long stretches, and the overmold plastic casing covers all touchpoints for a consistent grip
- [VARIABLE SPEEDS] Just pull harder when you want more power and ease up for more delicate work. Go from 0-2600/min as needed
- [FORWARD AND REVERSE] Just flip the switch to toggle between forward and reverse
- [INCLUDES] 20V Impact Driver, 1.5Ah Battery, 5-Hour Charger, #2 Phillips Screwdriving Bit
For the Toughest Projects / To Get the Job Done
The high torque output of the Nitro Impact Driver combines with the impact mechanism to drive large fasteners quickly. While the brushless motor design allows the tool to remain lightweight and compact.
Variable Speed with 3-Speed Gearbox
The 3-speed gearbox is there for a reason. Too much speed and you can overdrive the fastener. Using a slower speed in tough materials helps prevent damage and makes starting easier.