Ingersoll Rand 236G 1/2 in. Drive Air Impactool
You’ll find what you’re looking for in the Ingersoll Rand 236G 1/2″ Air Impact Wrench. With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft.-lbs. of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done. The 236G Air Impact Wrench is great to have around the auto shop. Its single hammer impact mechanism is durable and it boasts an easy-to-service 2-piece construction. This pneumatic impact wrench is great for auto repairs, tire work, or bench work.
- RELIABILITY: Durable single hammer impact mechanism and long life aluminum housing ensures durability.
- COMFORT: Ergonomic grip reduces vibration and increases comfort while operating, keeping you on the job longer and finishing tasks efficiently.
- POWER: Powerful 6-vane motor is durable and tough enough to complete the task at hand.
- Handle exhaust blows air away from your project, eliminating the mess and increasing your productivity
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator allows operator ability to control power in either direction while using the tool
- Variable speed trigger gives you the control to adjust the tool’s speed for any project
|Air Inlet Size (in.)||1/4 in||Drive Size (in.)||1/2|
|Product Depth (in.)||8||Product Height (in.)||3|
|Product Length (in.)||8||Product Width (in.)||8.5|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM)||4||Air Tool Type||Impact Wrench|
|Compressor/Air Tool Features||No Additional Features||Hose Included||No|
|Housing Material||Aluminum||Impacts Per Minute||1200|
|Included||No additional components or accessories are included||Maximum Speed (RPM)||8000 RPM|
|Maximum Torque (ft.-lb.)||450||Project Type||Bolting|
|Recommended operating pressure (psi)||90|
|Tool Weight (lb.)||6 lb||Tools Product Type||Power Tool|
|Variable power settings||2|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|