Instant Pot 113-0045-01 Duo Plus 9-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, Warmer & Sterilizer, Includes App With Over 800 Recipes, Stainless Steel, 8 Quart
- 9-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, sterilizer and food warmer. Instant Pot 113-0045-01
- IMPROVED STRESS-FREE VENTING: Intuitive and simple, our improved easy-release steam switch makes releasing steam easier than ever, and it automatically resets when the lid is closed. Instant Pot 113-0045-01
- REALTIME FEEDBACK: The easy-to-read display includes a full cooking progress bar lets you know what stage of the cooking program you’ve reached. Instant Pot 113-0045-01
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 15 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more.
- VERSATILE INNER COOKING POT: Food-grade stainless-steel cooking pot with a tri-ply bottom offers more even cooking and an anti-spin design that secures the pot for perfect sautéing.
- COOK FAST OR SLOW: Pressure cook delicious one-pot meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods or slow cook your favorite traditional recipes – just like grandma used to make.
- QUICK, EASY CLEAN UP: Finger-print resistant, stainless-steel sides and dishwasher-safe lid, inner pot, and accessories.
- SAFETY FEATURES: Includes over 10 safety features, plus overheat protection and safe-locking lid.
- PERFECT FOR LARGER FAMILIES: Cook for up to 8 people – perfect for larger families, or meal prepping and batch cooking for singles and smaller families
- DISCOVER AMAZING RECIPES: Download our free Instant Pot app, so you can create quick new favorites and prepare delicious meals, available iOS and Android.
- Click here for more Pressure Cooker on Our Website
This is my 3rd Instant Pot and my favorite one. I bought my first one almost 7 years ago and gave it to my mom when I got this larger one with sous vide capabilities. I just used the sous vide to do a chuck roast that came out as tender as prime rib. I often use it for yogurt too. If you don’t know where to begin I recommend Six Sisters Instant Pot recipe videos and also Tried, Tested and True videos. Both can be found on YouTube. I love my Instant Pot so much I also have one at work. We work 12 hour shifts and cook when we can. Several of the girls at work have bought one because of loving what I made in mine.