Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 160, 167Wh Lithium Battery Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) Backup Power Supply with 110V/100W(Peak 150W) AC Outlet for Outdoors Camping Fishing Emergency
- SUPER COMPACT WITH AC OUTLET: Weighing the same as a standard bag of apples, this portable power station makes the smallest while remaining the most compact in the Explorer family. Being able to carry an AC Outlet around brings you flexibility for your short road trips, remote work, or outdoor camping essentials.
- LEADERSHIP IN THE INDUSTRY: Founded in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Our explorer series has been featured in credible institutions such as Forbes, Digital Trends, and Tom’s Guide.
- POWER UP TO 5 DEVICES: The Explorer 160 portable power station features 1* AC outlet (110V 100W 150W Peak), 1*USB-C port, 2* USB-A ports and 1* standard DC 12V port that support for charging phones, tablets, laptops, gopro and other smaller electronics. Note: The Explorer 160 does not support pass-through charging.
- RECHARGEABILITY THROUGH SOLAR, AC, VEHICLES: Get fully recharged by Jackery SolarSaga 60 (sold separately) in just 4.5 hours. The wall outlet and car charging both take 5hrs to be recharged. The built-in LED flashlight features a SOS mode (long press to activate it), you can rest-assured to bring it for outdoor activities such as off-grid wild camping or a weekend road trip.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 160 Portable Power Station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable and 1* user guide.
- 1*110V AC outlet
- 1*12V DC port
- 2* USB-A ports
- 1* USB-C port
- 1* DC Input
CAN NOT SUPPORT DEVICES RATING OVER 100W
- Heated travel mug
- Travel Mug
- Pressure Cooker
3 WAYS TO RECHARGE
- A SolarSaga 60 within 4.5 hours(0-80%)
- Wall outlet within 5 hours(0-80%)
- Car outlet within 5 hours(0-80%)
Click here for more information on Generators
I love this little solar generator and the flashlight is a great touch. Its light enough to put in my bike basket and take with me on bike trips for charging tablet.