JUST Water Infused – Blackberry, Flavored Spring Water – Eco-Friendly and Sustainable, Boxed Bottled Water – Low Calorie Beverage with No Artificial Flavors, 8.0 Alkaline pH – 16.9 fl oz (Pack of 12)
Blackberry Infused Pure Spring Water. We popped the cap and infused blackberry with our spring water to create a light, refreshing flavored water that tastes as if you had just placed fresh blackberries in the bottle. Starting with the same 100% pure mountain spring water and eco-friendly bottle as JUST Water spring water, JUST Infused is elevated with a dash of fruit essence. No sweeteners, calories, or artificial flavors, Just Infused is simply the best tasting flavored bottled water made simply with 100% spring water and delicious fruit. Eco-Friendly, Sustainable & Renewable Bottled Water Our blackberry infused spring water is supplied in a 100% plant based bottle, which is made from renewable and recyclable materials. Using plants for much of the material content in the water bottle means a reduction in carbon emissions by up to 74% compared to average plastic bottled water. Our alkaline flavored water is bottled (or boxed?) using paper from sustainably managed forests, and the cap is made from sugar cane.
- RESPONSIBLY SOURCED: We only bottle a fraction of our source’s excess spring water, and we pay fairly for it, providing jobs and putting money back into the city. We’re proudly B Corp certified
- ECO-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The JUST Water bottle is made from 82% renewable resources using paper from sustainably managed forests, so carbon emissions are reduced by up to 74% compared to an average plastic water bottle.
- PURE SPRING WATER: Sourced from Glens Falls, NY where spring water is abundant, JUST Water is pure, refreshing and a naturally alkaline still spring water with a high pH of 8.0.
- BLACKBERRY FLAVOR: Our pure spring water is gently infused with blackberries to create a refreshing fruit flavored water. The water infusion has no artificial additives or sugar and is calorie free.
- BETTER THAN PLASTIC: BPA Free and fully recyclable, our water is bottled (or boxed) in a design that features a wider neck for easier water refills