Keystone KSTAD224D Energy Star 22 Pint Dehumidifier for up to 1,500 Sq.Ft. LED Display Timer Portable w/ Wheels Auto-Shutoff
The Keystone 22-pint dehumidifier removes up to 22-pint of moisture from the air per day in a room up to 1500 sq. ft. Features include electronic controls with LED display, a 24-hour timer, a transparent water level indicator and a full bucket alert with automatic shutoff. It also has a removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert. The auto-restart saves your settings during a power outage and the rolling casters make the unit easy to move to another location.
- 22-PINT DEHUMIDIFIER (30-Pint 2012 DOE standard): Efficiently remove up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day. The dehumidifier works quickly to absorb moisture out of a 1500 square foot space to improve your air quality on many levels. It measures 14.17 x 9.88 x 20 inches and has a 6.34 Pint water tank. Energy Star certified.
- RELIABLE, CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE: In need of an effective way to manage the moisture in your air? Buy our dehumidifier and create a comfortable space with fantastic air quality. Adjust to your ideal settings using the electronic controls with LED Display and let the machine do the work to control humidity levels. The settings include Normal, Turbo, and Auto-Defrost. Other functions include an auto-restart, a bucket full alert, clean filter alert, and an automatic shut-off function.
- ELIMINATES EXCESS MOISTURE FROM HUMID AIR: The Keystone portable dehumidifier can be placed in various locations throughout your home or apartment such as your attic, bedroom, basement, bathroom, garage, or any other environment. Breathe in clean air again!
- CONTINUOUS DRAINING OPTION: For extreme conditions, a continuous draining option is available using a low-level drain and a standard garden hose (hose not included) instead of emptying the bucket.
- REAP MANY BENEFITS: Protect your home and keep it safe from damage during wet, stormy weather. Whatever your purpose, this dehumidifier will help absorb extra water from your surroundings!
- Settings include normal, turbo and auto-defrost
- 0.8 Gal. water tank with transparent water level indicator
- Convenient full bucket alert with automatic shut-off
- Removable, easy-cleaning dust filter with a clean-filter alert
- 4 durable, omni-directional caster wheels for easy movement
- Continuous draining option is available using a low-level drain and a standard garden hose (garden hose not included)
|Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.)||1500 sq ft||Product Depth (in.)||9.900 in|
|Product Height (in.)||20.100 in||Product Width (in.)||14.200 in|
|Air Treatment Product Type||Dehumidifier||Appliance Category||Dehumidifiers|
|Bucket capacity (pints)||22||Bucket Location||Back|
|Bucket Storage or Bucketless||Bucket Storage||CARB Compliance Warning||Does not meet California requirements; cannot be shipped to California|
|Color Family||Whites||Control Type||Electronic|
|Dehumidifier Features & Style||Bucket Full Indicator, Drain Hose Connection, Portable||Dehumidifier Use||Whole House|
|Drain Hose Included||No||Included||Timer|
|Minimum operating temperature (F)||41||Moisture removal capacity (pints/day)||22 pt (US)|
|Moisture Removal Method||Ventilation||Number of Air Filters Included||3|
|Number of Fan Speeds||3||Package Size||Individual|
|Product Weight (lb.)||28.60 lb|
|Timer||Yes||Voltage (volts)||115 V|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||No Certifications or Listings||Manufacturer Warranty||1-year parts and labor, plus additional 4 years parts for sealed system|