Lakanto Brown, Brown Monk Fruit Sweetener, 1 lb.
Luckily, you just found a brown sugar replacement, without the sugar, for all your baking needs. Tastes and measure just like what grandma’s recipes call for, only now you’re not just keeping your taste buds happy – your body will thank you as well. Go ahead, have two helpings of dessert. Without the side of guilt. Over a thousand years ago – In the remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Louhan achieved enlightenment and ascension through meditation and pure living. The monks discovered a rare superfood prized for its sweetness and its ability to raise chi, or life energy.
- Great for Cooking and Baking: Brown sugar substitute that’s perfect for cookies, coffee, desserts, and other sweet, sugar-free treats. Tastes, bakes, and cooks like sugar. Great sugar alternative. Made with only monk fruit sweetener, erythritol, vegetable glycerin, and natural flavors.
- Matches the Sweetness of Sugar: A healthy cup-for-cup alternative to ordinary brown sugar. Monk fruit contains zero calories and is about 250 times sweeter than sugar.
- Lifestyle Friendly: Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
- Sweet with No Guilt, Zero Glycemic Response: Contains zero net carbs, zero calories, and is zero-glycemic. Monk fruit sweetener is safe for most people and can help manage blood sugar levels. Great for everyone of all ages.
- Lakanto’s Mission Statement: At Lakanto, our mission is to Bring Chi to Life by inspiring people to reach their highest potential in health and wellness by creating products that are innovative, delicious, natural, and nutritious. Try some of our tasty products today!