Lavazza Qualita Oro – Whole Bean Coffee, 0.55 Pound (Pack of 4)
It’s no accident that Lavazza is Italy’s favorite coffee. Four generations of the Lavazza family have dedicated over 120 years to finding the best blends of coffee beans from all over the world to provide you the authentic Italian experience. The Lavazza Qualita Oro Whole Bean is no exception. A mix of Arabica varieties from Central America and African highlands creates an extraordinary medium roast with an intense aroma. You’ll note the sweetness and golden crema with every full-bodied sip. This blend is best used with Espresso machine or moka but also suitable with drip coffee maker and French press. Enjoy a true taste of Italy that is uniquely Lavazza.
- Four 8.8 oz. bags of Lavazza Qualita Oro Italian whole coffee beans
- Full bodied medium roast with sweet, aromatic flavor
- Non GMO
- Blended and roasted in Italy
- Best used for espresso but also suitable in any coffee maker
- Blended with a consistent velvety crema and persistent aroma. A perfect aromatic blend for a mild and creamy espresso.
- With an aroma level of 4 out of 5, its honey, almonds, and dried fruit notes make this a unique blend for your espresso.
- A mix of Arabica varieties from Brazil, Colombia, and India and Robustas from Indonesia and Vietnam creates a mild and creamy medium espresso roast.
- Enjoy this aromatic blend by preparing it with an espresso machine.
- For Lavazza, quality is not ‘controlled,’ but ‘built.’ It is a daily process that involves everyone, and it is an essential part of every phase of production. Quite simply, it is the only way of working we know.