Color sorting set develops color recognition and sorting skills using bushels of realistic, relationally sized produce. Five colors and 25 pieces of produce can give students a bushel full of knowledge as they identify and name the objects or group and sort by kind or color, Learning Resources Farmer’s Market Color Sorting Set. Included activity guide helps encourage a fun learning experience. The color sorting set is designed for children ages 18 mos and up. Learning Resources Farmer’s Market Color Sorting Set.
Learning Resources Farmer’s Market Color Sorting Set
- COLOR RECOGNITION AND SORTING: Develop color recognition and sorting skills with bushels of realistic produce
- LEARN ABOUT NEW FOODS: Expand vocabulary by naming familiar favorites and learning new foods
SORTING TOYS FOR TODDLERS: The perfect color and sorting toys for toddlers
- 25 FOODS IN 5 COLORS: Includes 25 foods in 5 different colors, 5 baskets, activity guide, and stickers for labeling
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
- Item Weight: 2.65 pounds
- Mfg Recommended age: 18 months – 10 years
- Department: Unisex-child
- Manufacturer: Learning Resources