Makita CX203SYB 18V LXT Sub-Compact Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2-piece Combo Kit (Driver-Drill/Impact Driver) 1.5Ah
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT Sub-Compact Tools. Makita Sub-Compact Products give users 12V handling with 18V performance, and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V cordless tool system. The Makita CX203SYB is a combo kit with two 18V sub-compact solutions for drilling, driving and fastening in tight spaces. The kit includes an ultra-compact brushless driver-drill and impact driver.
The driver drill features two speed settings, a metal jampot design for durability, and delivers 350 in.lbs. of Peak Torque. The variable-speed brushless impact driver has two speed settings and delivers 1,240 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It features Assist Mode (A-mode), which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Driver-Drill weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/8 in. long
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
BL Brushless Motor delivers 350 in./lbs. of Peak Torque
- Engineered with a metal jampot design for increased durability
Impact Driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-1/4 in. long
Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until impact begins
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-2,000/0-4,100 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,240 in./lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Ideal for work in tight spaces, Makita CX203SYB
Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls(TM) to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger. Makita CX203SYB
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Click here for more Makita Impact Driver on Our Website
- See reviews of Makita CX203SYB on Youtube