Makita XAG26Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2 in./5 in. Paddle Switch X-LOCK Angle Grinder with AFT, Tool Only
Makita delivers grinding performance with the Makita XAG26Z 18V LXT Brushless 4-1/2″ / 5″ Paddle Switch X-LOCK Angle Grinder with AFT, tool only (XAG26Z). The unique feature with this angle grinder is the X-LOCK Technology, which is a quick-change system for tool-free wheel changes. A click-mount and pull release lever make changing wheels easy.
The XAG26Z is ideal for grinding and cutting a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more. It’s powered by a Makita-built brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation speed suddenly slows or the wheel is forced to a stop. The XAG26Z also includes a large no lock-on flush-mount paddle switch with two-stage lock-off. In the event that a battery is installed while pulling the paddle switch into the ON position, the anti-restart function prevents the grinder from starting. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Makita XAG26Z Features
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life; delivers 8,500 RPM
X-LOCK quick change system allows for tool-free wheel changes with simple snap-on mounting and pull release lever for change-out
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
Electric Brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 2 seconds or less for maximum productivity
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with switch in the on position
No lock-on power switch; Features a two stage power lock-off switch to start the grinder
- Quick guard rotation allows easy tool-less adjustment for increased productivity
Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
Wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent debris from entering motor
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
Weighs only 6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-3/4″ long
The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Click here for more Angle Grinder on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.