Makita XBP02TX 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw Kit
The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Portable Band Saw (model XBP02TX) delivers cordless metal cutting power for a range of applications. The XBP02TX has a Makita-built high torque motor and a compact design with less weight, as well as convenience features like variable speed and a built-in LED light. It is ideal for faster cutting through Unistrut, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing and more. The kit includes two 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah batteries and each reach a full charge in only 45-minutes.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- 6-setting variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
Built-in LED protection circuit with over-torque control protects motor
Protective bumper design for added durability
Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
Accepts standard 44-7/8 in. x 1/2 in. blades
Makita-built motor delivers faster cutting with variable speed 275-530 ft./min
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 20-5/8 in. L
Adjustable foot protects material and provides positive support for accurate cuts
Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45-minutes or less
Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid optimum charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers