Makita XFD15SY1B 18V LXT Sub-Compact Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Driver Drill Kit, 1.5Ah
The Makita XFD15SY1B 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless Driver-Drill Kit is a drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Driver-Drill offers the size and weight of lower voltage tools, but with the performance, power, and compatibility of 18-Volt. It has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. At only 5-7/8 in. long, it is a compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-7/8 in. long
Weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 350 in.lbs. of Max Torque, Makita XFD15SY1B
Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Convenient 1/2 in. keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
Electric brake for maximum productivity. Makita XFD15SY1B
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Click here for more Makita Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of Makita XFD15SY1B on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.