Makita XPH12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Brushless Cordless Hammer Driver-Drill (Tool Only)
Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless Motor technology and the Makita XPH12Z 18-Volt LXT Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for more drilling, driving and fastening tasks in wood, metal and masonry. The efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The variable 2-speed Brushless Motor delivers up to 2,000 RPM and 530 in. lbs. of MAX torque for efficient fastening. It weighs only 4.2 lbs. (with battery) with an LED light that illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls.
Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
BL Brushless Motor delivers 530 in. lbs. of maximum torque
Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
Electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 and 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 and 0-30,000 IPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/8 in. L
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue. Makita XPH12Z
Features extreme protection technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- All metal gear housing for increased job site durability
Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited warranty. Makita XPH12Z
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Click here for more Hammer Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of Makita XPH12Z on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.