Makita XRH04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 7/8 in. Cordless SDS-Plus Concrete/Masonry Rotary Hammer Drill (Tool-Only)
The Makita XRH04Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7/8 in. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer delivers faster, more efficient percussive drilling to the jobsite. The versatile Makita XRH04Z has 3-mode operation and a built-in torque limiter to ensure stable torque control for a range of concrete drilling tasks, with a more compact design and less vibration.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-Volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Makita built variable speed motor delivers 0-1,200 RPM and 0-4,000 BPM
3-mode operation for “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “hammering only” for multiple applications
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if bit binds
Faster drilling with synchronized RPM and BPM
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing for extra durability
1-touch sliding chuck for quick bit changes
- Chisel rotates 360-degree with 40 different positions
Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 7.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Built-in LED light with afterglow illuminates the work area
Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job, Makita XRH04Z
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
Rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Includes: side handle (158057-6), depth gauge (324219-0)
3-year warranty on tool
- Click here for more Makita Hammer Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of Makita XRH04Z on Youtube