Makita XSH03T 18-Volt 5.0Ah LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw Kit
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology and the 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw (model XSH03T) combines power and run-time for faster cutting and ripping – without the cord. The XSH03T is equipped with Automatic Speed Change Technology, which adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance. The Makita BL Brushless Motor is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. The 18-Volt LXT 5.0Ah battery provides 65% more run time per charge than the 3.0Ah battery (BL1830), yet it charges in only 45 minutes – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity.
For added convenience, the batteries feature an on-board LED charge level indicator. The XSH03T features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), engineered for increased dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-Volt Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18-Volt Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls.
Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
BL motor delivers 5,000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
Automatic speed change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-3/4 in. L
Weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
Large cutting capacity (2-1/4 in. at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°)
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard and safety cover provide a lightweight, durable design
3-stage LED gauge indicates battery charge level
Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
Built-in dust blower keeps the line of cut free of debris for more accurate cuts
Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18-Volt LXT lithium-ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830B