Makita XVJ04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Jig Saw (Tool Only)
The Makita 18V LXT Brushless Jig Saw (model XVJ04Z, tool only, battery and charger sold separately) seamlessly combines precision and power with the efficiency of brushless in a more compact design. The XVJ04Z is engineered to deliver the power and performance of a corded jig saw, but without the hassles of a cord. It is ideal for professional woodworkers, cabinetry makers, specialized residential construction workers and any pro-contractor seeking a best-in-class cordless jig saw.
The XVJ04Z has 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials. The variable speed control dial (0-3,000 SPM) enables users to match the speed to the application. In addition, the efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge than similar non-brushless tools.
Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. And since there are no carbon brushes, the brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life. Convenience features include a “tool-less” blade change system that allows for faster blade installation and removal, a large 2-finger variable speed trigger with lock-on button, and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. The base bevels and locks from 0° to 45° left or right for more precise bevel cuts.
Makita XVJ04Z Features
- Makita-built brushless variable speed motor delivers 0-3,000 strokes per minute for faster and more efficient cutting
3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
Large 2-finger variable speed trigger for added convenience with lock-on button
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
Base bevels and locks from 0°- 45° left or right for more precise bevel cuts
- “Tool-less” blade change lever allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
Weighs only 5.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger not included
- Click here for more Jig Saw on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.