Makita XWT13ZB 18V LXT Sub-Compact Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench (Tool-Only)
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18-Volt LXT Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12-Volt handling with 18-Volt run time and compatibility with the worlds largest 18-Volt lithium-ion cordless tool system. The Makita XWT13ZB 18-Volt LXT Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2 in. Square Drive Impact Wrench is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead applications.
The Makita XWT13ZB has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor BL engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed and longer tool life. It has variable 2-speed with 0 RPM to 1,300 RPM/0 RPM to 2,400 RPM and 0 IPM to 2,000 IPM/0 IPM to 3,600 IPM and up to 130 ft./lbs. of Maximum Torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in LED lights and a convenient 1/2 in. square drive for quick socket changes. It features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT).
- BL brushless motor delivers 155 ft./lbs. of maximum torque
Variable 2-speed (0 RPM to 1,300 RPM/0 RPM to 2,400 RPM and 0 IPM to 2,000 IPM/0 IPM to 3,600 IPM) provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
Ultra-compact and ergonomic design at only 5-15/16 in.
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Convenient 1/2 in. square drive for quick socket changes
Dual LED lights illuminate the work area. Makita XWT13ZB
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
Efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- BL brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer-life
Electronically-controlled BL brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a Star Symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty. Makita XWT13ZB
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Click here for more Makita Impact Wrench on Our Website
- See reviews of Makita XWT13ZB on Youtube