Makita XWT15XVZ 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-Speed 1/2 in. Utility Impact Wrench w/Detent Anvil (Tool Only)
The Makita XWT15XVZ 18-Volt LXT Brushless 4-Speed 1/2 in. Sq. Drive Impact Wrench w/Detent Anvil provides improved fastening control and is ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades. The impact wrench combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor for longer run time. The brushless motor delivers 240 ft. lbs. of Max Torque and 430 ft. lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque.
Precise fastening control is achieved through the 4-speed power selection switch, which accounts for a wide range of applications. 3 forward and 3 reverse rotation auto-stop modes offer increased efficiency, and can be set to automatically stop or slow rotation to help prevent over-tightening or over-loosening. The full-speed mode function reduces the trigger pull to reach full speed.
These precision settings can be quickly adjusted on the control panel at the base of the handle. The Makita XWT15XVZ features Makita’s Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), a protective seal inside the tool. It is designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers 240 ft. lbs. of fastening torque and 430 ft. lbs. of nut-busting torque
Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/8 in. L
- 4-speed power selection switch (0-1,000/0-1,800/0-2,600/0-3,200 RPM and 0-1,800/0-2,600/0-3,400/0-4,000 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
3 forward and 3 reverse auto-stop modes for increased efficiency
- Full speed mode function reduces trigger pull to reach full speed
Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job, Makita XWT15XVZ
Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with star protection computer controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18-Volt lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol
3-year limited warranty Makita XWT15XVZ
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Click here for more Makita Impact Wrench on Our Website
- See reviews of Makita XWT15XVZ on Youtube