Marshall Pet Products Natural Complete Nutrition Premium Ferret Diet Food with Real Chicken Protein, Highly Digestible 7 Pound (Pack of 1)
- Brand: Marshall Pet Products
Target Species: Ferret
Item Form: Dry
Breed Recommendation: All Breed Sizes
- REAL MEAT FOR REAL CARNIVORES: Great-tasting, balanced nutrition that is highly digestible with Chicken as the first ingredient! Ferrets have a unique digestive system that requires the right amount of protein and animal.ifestyles.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED: A respected team of veterinarian’s, nutritionists, and ferret experts developed Marshall Premium Ferret Diet. Its high protein content and ideal balance of essential amino acids make it the perfect diet.
- GENETICALLY APPROPRIATE DIET: 38% crude protein, 18% fat and only 3.5% of fiber supports digestive health and desirable stool consistency with the natural flavor and taste that event he pickiest ferrets truly desire.
- FEEDING DIRECTIONS: Formulated to be your ferret’s primary food, feed free choice and limit the number of other foods and treats to 10% of your ferrets diet. Remove old food and replenish with new food daily. Always provide clean, fresh water.
- INGREDIENTS: Chicken by-products (organs only), Chicken, Chicken by-product meal, Corn meal, Dried beet pulp, Brewers dried yeast, DL-methionine, L-lysine, Choline chloride, Sodium propionate (a preservative). Ingredients continued in Description.
- Premium diet that is high in poultry protein and specially formulated for ferrets to provide complete nutrition for all life stages
- Combines the freshest meat ingredients with low-temperature processing to make it the best ferret food available
- Formula is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to help keep your ferret’s coat shiny and healthy
- Highly digestible for optimal nutrient absorption
- Can be mixed with water to make a paste, perfect for teething ferrets
Ensure your ferret is getting the nutrition he needs with Marshall Premium Ferret Food. Ferrets are strict carnivores and require meat-based protein. Marshall Premium Ferret Food combines the freshest meat ingredients with low-temperature processing to make it the best ferret food available. This formula is vitamin- and fat-enriched to provide the energy your ferret needs for growth, a shiny coat and overall health. Ferrets love the taste, and it’s highly digestible for optimal nutrient absorption, making it an ideal diet for all life stages.
Chicken By-Products (Organs Only), Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols (Preservatives), Taurine, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), BHA (a Preservative), Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Inositol, Ascorbic Acid, BHA (a Preservative), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
Ferrets of all ages should have food and fresh water available at all times.
Young Ferrets (6 – 11 weeks old): It is important at this age to sufficiently moisten the diet for your young ferret. Mix 3 parts warm fresh water to 1 part Marshall Diet (3:1 ration). Allow the mixture to sit for 3 – 5 minutes. Add more Marshall Diet or water until it reaches a wet oatmeal consistency. Keep some dry diet available at this age so your ferret will adjust to a completely dry diet by the time it is 12 – 13 weeks of age.
Adolescent and Adult ferrets (12 weeks and older): By now, your ferret should have converted to the dry diet. Keep fresh water and Marshal Diet available at all times.