Maud’s Classic Cappuccino Coffee Pods (Medium Dark Roast) 16ct. Solar Energy Produced Recyclable Single Serve 1 Step Cappuccino Pods, 100% Arabica Coffee, 100% Real Milk and Sugar, KCup Compatible
Maud’s Coffee & Tea offers a wide array of single serve coffee options including Single Origin Organic Coffee to help you travel the world in the comfort of your home, Flavored Coffee that’s sure to bring out your wild side, the widest selection of Decaf Coffee that doesn’t taste like it, and the largest assortment of coffee jam-packed and developed into the best variety pack coffee pods in the world. If you’re a dark roast, medium roast, light roast, or multiple cups a day half caff kind of person, Maud’s Coffee has you covered. Taste the possibilities, Imagine the satisfaction! Life Is Better With Family & Friends.
- Roast Profile – Maud’s Classic Cappuccino Coffee blends the recognizable espresso taste with low acidity, rich structure, and a sweet foam finish. Get ready to be transported to your favorite sidewalk café, with a little help from Maud’s! Sparked by long afternoons sitting in the sunshine, our all new cappuccino pods are made with high quality, ethically sourced, flavorful ingredients that honor the coffee-inspired traditions we cherish. Made with Real Skim Milk and Real Sugar!
- 100% Arabica Classic Cappuccino – We use only high quality 100% Arabica coffee including organic and fair trade beans from premier growing regions around the world.
- California Roasted & 100% Solar Energy Produced – On their way to your cup, our flavorful beans also get a California tan, roasted to perfection in our own Solar Energy Powered San Diego facility, where we can monitor the quality and character of each batch. Our goal is to be carbon neutral by 2024.
- Single Servings – Designed for use with nearly all single serve coffee makers and Keurig KCup compatible brewers, including 2.0 machines. Maud’s is not affiliated with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. or Keurig Inc.
- 100% Recyclable Classic Cappuccino Pods – Our Classic Cappuccino coffee pods are made from recyclable #5 plastic materials and feature easy peel tabs to ensure recyclability across the USA.
- Shop Small with Maud’s Coffee & Tea manufactured by Intelligent Blends! We are a local small business completely operated by family and friends located in sunny San Diego, California. At Intelligent Blends we create the highest quality coffee & tea offered at a fair and outstanding value that ships right to your doorstep!
- Dive into a beverage experience unlike any other. Maud’s Coffee & Tea isn’t just a cup of coffee or tea, it’s a moment where everything stands still and life can be enjoyed second by second, sip by sip. Appreciate the special moments in life with a Maud’s brew today!
- All Maud’s products are created with 100% Solar Energy and feature easy peel tabs to ensure recyclability across the USA. Here’s your chance to make a global impact, please do your part and recycle your pods!
I bought this coffee because the ratings were strong. I like a good dark coffee and generally love Classic Cappuccino flavors. With the caveat that pressurized K-cup brewing cannot be as good as drip, this is terrific coffee. Highly recommended on flavor alone. Also, the cup is designed with corrugations on the barrel, which allow water flow along the sides of the inner filter. The only one in my drawer that does so. I’m betting that enhances flow-through and resulting flavor.
But there’s another reason to get this coffee brand versus others. Recently, K cups have become recyclable. Look at the bottoms of old ones versus new ones, and you’ll notice a number five recycling symbol appearing on newer ones. I was delighted and intrigued about this, and started pulling the tops off and the liners out of all my k-cups before recycling the plastic part. This can be exceedingly messy and must be done over the trashcan. Because of this, I’ve considered just using reusable k-cups again, which I’ve always considered to be too fussy/messy.
Not only does this brand have a pulltab on the metallic top skin, but the inner liner pulls out in one piece. Salvaging the recyclable plastic is about half the effort, and the result is cleaner. It’s only one I’ve seen like this. Much better.
Benny R. Maestas –
Maud’s coffee is impeccably smooth and rich. There’s no harsh aftertaste or unwanted bitterness. The instant the coffee hit my lips, I could tell this was the best coffee I’d ever had. That’s a bold statement to make considering I’ve been drinking coffee for more than 2 decades. Whether anyone actually believes that statement to be true doesn’t matter. This coffee is phenomenal. And as a huge plus, Maud’s coffee is low acid and therefore, very easy on your stomach. I have GERD and this coffee doesn’t upset my stomach or give me acid reflux as I drink 3 or 4 cups a day. I was fascinated that Maud’s was able to deliver such a delicious yet stomach-friendly coffee experience.
J. Gale –
I was introduced to Mauds k-cups at a recent hotel stay in California. Both my sister and I thought this was really great coffee! I had not heard of it before, so to find it, I of course, went to Discounttoday.net….and found it! I was surprised to see the great price for the number of K-cups you receive. And they have all varieties from light roast to dark. I prefer medium roast, so that is what I ordered. I will continue to purchase Mauds, assuming they stay competitive in their pricing! I highly recommend Mauds! And great follow up service too….just checking to see how you are enjoying their coffee! I loved that personal touch!!