Mazuri | Nutritionally Complete Mini Pig Mature Maintenance Food | 25 Pound (25 lb.) Bag
- Brand: Mazuri
Target Species: Pig
Item Form: Pellet
Breed Recommendation: Small Breeds
- Watch your pet thrive with complete nutrition. No vitamin or mineral supplements necessary.
- Supports healthy weight and skin. Probiotics, oat hulls, oatmeal, biotin, niacin and balanced minerals for optimal absorption.
- Maintain optimal growth and consumption rates. With a low energy, high-fiber ratio.
- Support proper activity levels and growth. Amino acid balanced for typical growth.
- Support their skin and immune system. With flaxseed, zinc, amino acid complex and vitamin E.
There’s a special group of people who love exotic animals. At Mazuri we’re fascinated by the world’s less-common creatures. When kept as pets, exotic animals require special care and expertise, so we’ve spent decades mastering their needs. That’s why we’re trusted by both pet owners and professionals to provide high-quality nutrition for exotic animals of all kinds. We’re committed to creating the most nutritious exotic pet foods possible based on science, research, and more than 30 years of experience
- Delivers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for less active mini pigs 1.5 years of age and older—no supplemental vitamins or minerals needed.
- Oatmeal and flaxseed help your piggy maintain a healthy weight.
- Supports healthy skin with natural ingredients like biotin, niacin, amino-acids balanced minerals, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Probiotics help promote a happy and healthy tummy and immune system.
- Yucca schidigera extract can help reduce manure odor.
At Mazuri, it’s our mission to ensure the animals you care for — and care about — reach their full potential! All Mazuri feeds are formulated with the highest quality ingredients using the latest technology.
When you buy Mazuri exotic animal diets, you provide the same quality nutrition many highly trained zoo professionals choose. We don’t only feed your pets at home. Zoos trust us to feed their animals too. In fact, we got our start by providing nutritional products to zoos, and now we’re sharing that expertise with you.
Our nutritionists are constantly conducting research in collaboration with zoos, universities, and breeders to gain new insights into exotic animal nutrition. Every formula we create is precisely calibrated to deliver balanced nutrition, helping nurture and sustain the world’s exotic animals and endangered species.
Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Oat Hulls, Ground Oats, Feeding Oat Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lignin Sulfonate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, L-Lysine, Ammonium Chloride, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Yucca schidigera Extract, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Pantothenate, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferrous Sulfate, Folic Acid, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin A Acetate, Rosemary Extract, Riboflavin Supplement, Nicotinic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Thiamine Mononitrate, DL-Methionine, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Basic Copper Chloride, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite.
Feed mini pigs between 1-2% of their body weight daily. The feeding amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted based on the mini pigs body condition, activity level, other foods offered, environmental temperatures, and social structure. Feed twice per day. Grass, hay or produce may be beneficial for more mature mini pigs to help keep them feeling full but is not necessary in the diet and should not consist of more than 40% of the diet.
Gestation and lactation: Transition to 50% Mazuri Mini Pig Active Adult and 50% Mazuri Mini Pig Youth. For higher energy requirements, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Youth to 60% of daily intake.