Member’s Mark Exceed Dry Dog Food, Chicken & Rice (35 lbs.)
This dog food is made with real chicken, rice and other tasty ingredients. It doesn’t contain any by-product meals, wheat, soy or corn.
- Made with real chicken, rice and other high-quality ingredients
- Contains a essential vitamins and nutrients
- No added fillers or artificial preservatives
- Includes a useful feeding guide on back
This dry dog food meets the nutritional standards put forward by the AAFCO. It contains a variety of vital vitamins and nutrients that can help your dog maintain good health. With one serving, you can supply your pet with protein, fiber, calcium, zinc and vitamins D and E.
With 35 lbs. of dry dog food in one bag, it’s ideal for shelters, doggy daycares and homes with multiple canines. Thanks to its large quantity, you can use it to offer nutrient-dense meals. This bag of dog food is also great for households with one pet, giving them plenty on hand to feed their four-legged friend.
On the back of this package, there’s a feeding guide that can help you prepare the perfect portion for your pet. It shows you an estimated amount of food that should be suitable for your dog. For example, if you have a large 150 lb. pet, then it’s recommended that you give him or her over 7.5 cups of this chicken and rice dog food. On the feeding guide, you’ll also find several other descriptions to suit the needs of your pet.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Barley, Grain Sorghum, Lamb Meal, Dried Peas, Poultry Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Salt, Natural Flavor, Whole Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate.
Crude protein (28.0% min), crude fat (14.0% min), crude fiber (4.0% max), moisture (12.0% min), linoleic acid (2.0% min), calcium (1.0% min), phosphorus (0.8% min), zinc (150 mg/kg min), selenium (0.4% mg/kg min), vitamin A (15,000 IU/kg min), vitamin D (1,000 IU/kg min), vitamin E (100 IU/kg min), alpha – linolenic acid* (0.2% min), ascorbic acid – source of vitamin C (40 mg/kg min), chondroitin sulfate* (400 mg/kg min), glucosamine* (100 mg/kg).
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- Toy (up to 10 lbs.)Adult maintenance: 1/3 to 1 cup per day*
- Small (10-25 lbs.)Adult maintenance: 1 to 2 cups per day*
- Medium (26-50 lbs.)Adult maintenance: 2 to 3-1/3 cups per day*
- Large (51-75 lbs.)Adult maintenance: 3-1/3 to 4-1/2 cups per day*
- Extra large (75 – 100 lbs.)Adult maintenance: 4-1/2 to 5-2/3 cups per day*
- Extra large (100 – 125 lbs.)Adult maintenance: 5-2/3 to 6-3/4 cups per day*
- Giant (125 – 150 lbs.)Adult maintenance: 6-3/4 to 7-2/3 cups per day*
- Giant (150+ lbs.)Adult maintenance: 7-2/3 + 1/2 cups per day**
*Amounts are based on a standard 8 oz. dry measuring cup. An individual dog’s intake may differ from this guide. Adjust the amount of food offered to maintain good body condition. Note that pregnant dogs’ intake will vary during gestation, and nursing dogs’ intake may double or quadruple.
**For each 10 lbs. of bodyweight over 150 lbs.
- Brand: Member’s Mark
- Life stage: Adult
- Product name: Member’s Mark Exceed Chicken & Rice Formula Dog Food
- Flavor: Chicken and rice
- Type: Dry dog food
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Bag Dimensions: 25.5″L x 17″W x 6″D
- Made with prebiotics to help support digestive health
- High-quality protein helps support strong firm muscles and a healthy heart
- Vitamins E & C to help support a healthy immune system
Product Disclaimer: Product pages contain information provided by third-party sellers and other content providers. Despite our best efforts to make sure that information is accurate, we don’t guarantee it, and images, descriptions, specifications, or other attributes may be incomplete, out of date, unreliable or miscategorized. Before you buy, use or consume a product, you should always review nutritional, ingredient and allergen information and any warnings or instructions. We don’t guarantee the accuracy of nutritional labels or any other information on product packaging.