Milwaukee 0240-20 3/8 in. 2,800 RPM Tradesman Drill
The Milwaukee 0240-20 3/8 in. Tradesman Drill features an 8 Amp motor and 0―2800 RPM to deliver the power and control you need when drilling in metal or wood and in fastening applications.
The powerful motor and variable speed trigger enable fast drilling, while the all-metal gear case offers durability and superior support in high-torque applications.
You’ll get increased maneuverability and control from the side handle. The 2-finger trigger and soft-grip handle provide added comfort during prolonged use.
- Powerful 8 Amp motor is ideal for heavy duty drilling applications
3/8 in. keyless, all-metal chuck for high grip strength and reduced slippage
- Delivers up to 2800 RPM with variable speed trigger and reverse
All-metal gear case protects and supports the gears in high-torque applications
- Durable construction for longer tool life
8 ft., 2-wire fixed rubber cord for long reach
- 5-year limited warranty
- Milwaukee 0240-20 features a durable, all-metal gear case protects and supports the gears in high-torque applications
- Ideal for metal drilling, wood drilling and fastening applications
- Click here for more Milwaukee Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 0240-20 on Youtube