Milwaukee 2416-21XC M12 FUEL 12V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 5/8 in. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit with One 4.0Ah Battery and Bag
The Milwaukee 2416-21XC M12 FUEL 5/8 in. SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Kit provides up to 75% faster drilling, up to 70% less vibration and up to 2X more runtime and the largest SDS Plus bit capacity in its class.
Milwaukee has combined its exclusive POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLITHIUM Battery Pack and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence to deliver users optimized performance, overload protection and superior pack construction.
The electro-pneumatic design allows for drilling of up to 5/8 in. holes in concrete and masonry. At only 10 in. L and 3.9 lbs., this tool provides performance and runtime that is comparable to a much larger tool, at a fraction of the size and weight.
The rotary hammer also features 2-mode operation, rotary hammer and rotation only for maximum versatility, regardless of application or orientation. In addition to the rotary hammer, this kit includes one M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended-Capacity Battery Packs, one M12 Charger and a plastic carrying case. Milwaukee 2416-21XC
- REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Electropneumatic mechanism: drills up to 5/8 in. holes in poured concrete and masonry
Powerful 12-Volt motor: delivers 0 RPM to 900 RPM and 0 BPM to 6,200 BPM for superior performance
- Compact, lightweight design: allows you to work comfortably in tight spaces and all day
2-mode operation: choose rotary hammer or rotation only for maximum versatility
- LED light: illuminates the work surface
Compatible with all M12 batteries and chargers
- One M12 lithium-ion battery charger (48-59-2401)
- One 15 degree connector
- Click here for more Rotary Hammer on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2416-21XC on Youtube