Milwaukee 2505-20-2526-20 M12 FUEL 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-in-1 Installation 3/8 in. Drill Driver and Multi-Tool Set (Tool-Only)
The Milwaukee 2505-20-2526-20 M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in.-lbs. of maximum torque. 4 dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations.
The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits. These unique features combine with the tool’s compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places.
M12 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool generates the fastest 12-Volt cut speed, lowest full-tool vibration, and delivers tool-free blade change for faster accessory changes and no misplaced tools. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 10,000 OPM to 20,000 OPM while maintaining its speed under load better than the competition to provide the fastest cuts of any 12-Volt competitor.
The vibration isolating tool design minimizes vibration making their cuts more comfortable with less fatigue. Milwaukee 2505-20-2526-20
- Includes: installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, 1/4 in. hex, offset, and right angle), belt clip, and compartmentalized contractor bag and M12 FUEL oscillating multi-tool (2526-20)
Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90° for unrivaled access in tight spaces
All metal 3/8 in. chuck and 1/4 in. hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
- Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
5.12 in. W and only 2.0 lbs. with battery attached, Milwaukee 2505-20-2526-20
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- 1/4 in. hex, 3/8 in. chuck, and offset attachments connect to right angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 300 in.-lbs. of max torque
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
Belt clip attached, Milwaukee 2505-20-2526-20
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
- M12 FUEL oscillating multi-tool has a 12-setting dial allowing users to adjust the speed to the application, and an integrated LED light for maximum visibility
Oscillating multi-tool delivers 10,000 OPM to 20,000 OPM to provide the fastest speed of cut on a 12-Volt platform
- Click here for more Milwaukee Drill Driver on Our Website
- Click here for more Multi-Tool on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2505-20-2526-20 on Youtube