Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20 M12 FUEL 12V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-in-1 Installation 3/8 in. Drill Driver Kit W/ M12 Flood Light
The Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20 M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque. 4 dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations.
The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing user productivity. These unique features combine with the tools compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places.
The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering users with 1600 RPM and 300 in./lbs. of torque. M12 Rover Mounting Flood Light allows users to take light anywhere and hang it everywhere. Equipped with strong magnets, a spring-loaded clamp, keyhole hanger and a wire hanger, it’s built to adapt to any work environment.
This flood light provides up to 1,000 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output and is capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods. Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20
- Includes: installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, 1/4 in. hex, offset and right angle), 2 M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420), a M12 charger (48-59-2401), belt clip and compartmentalized contractor bag, one 2364-20 M12 ROVER flood light
Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 for unrivaled access in tight spaces
All metal 3/8 in. chuck and 1/4 in. hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
- Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
5.12 in. W and only 2.0 lbs. with battery attached, Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- 1/4 in. hex, 3/8 in. chuck and offset attachments connect to right angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
Belt clip attached, Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
- 1000 Lumens of TRUVIEW high definition output
- TRUEVIEW high definition output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Click here for more Milwaukee Drill Driver Kit on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2505-22-2364-20 on Youtube