Milwaukee 2505-22-2426-20 M12 FUEL 12V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-in-1 Installation 3/8 in. Drill Driver Kit with M12 Multi-Tool
The Milwaukee 2505-22-2426-20 M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in./lbs. of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations.
The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing user productivity.
These unique features combine with the tools compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering users with 1600 RPMS and 300 in./lbs of torque.
This provides them with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications. 2505-22-2426-20
The Milwaukee M12 Multi-Tool has the versatility, power and control to complete problematic job site applications. The multi-tool is ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians and electricians. 2505-22-2426-20
- Includes: installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, Hex, offset, and right angle), two M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420), a M12 charger (48-59-2401), belt clip, and compartmentalized contractor bag, one 2426-20 M12 cordless multi-tool
- Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90° for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All metal 3/8 in. chuck and hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 wide and only 2.0 lbs. with battery attached, Milwaukee 2505-22-2426-20
Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- Hex, 3/8 in. chuck, and offset attachments connect to right angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of max torque
Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Belt-clip attached, Milwaukee 2505-22-2426-20
Compatible with all M12 batteries, 2505-22-2426-20
- Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
2426-20: variable-speed dial: 12 settings allow users to match speed to application
- 2426-20: powerful motor: delivers 5,000 OPM to 20,000 OPM
- Click here for more Milwaukee Drill Driver Kit on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2505-22-2426-20 on Youtube