Milwaukee 2723-20-48-11-1850 M18 FUEL 18V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact Router with M18 5.0 Ah Battery
The Milwaukee 2723-20-48-11-1850 M18 FUEL Cordless Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The compact router leverages the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 HP trim routers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM delivering users with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials.
With an M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, the cordless compact router cuts up to 250 ft. of 3/8 in. roundovers in red-oak, providing users with all-day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The handheld router is equipped with a micro-adjust dial and macro-adjust button, giving users fast and accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable-speed dial with speed from 10,000 RPM to 31,000 RPM gives users control in all applications.
The trim router also features a sturdy 4 in. sub-base plate giving users stability and dual-LED lights illuminate their work surface. The M18 FUEL Compact Router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately). Milwaukee 2723-20-48-11-1850
- POWERSTATE brushless motor: power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods. Milwaukee 2723-20-48-11-1850
REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM battery pack: delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 RPM and 31,000 RPM, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- Macro adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5 in. of adjustable range
Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64 in. increments
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one 11/16 in. collet wrench
Accepts 1/4 in. shank router bits
- LED light illuminates the cut surface
Compatible with Milwaukee plunge base and offset base attachments (sold separately)
- Includes straight edge guide, dust extraction attachment and 5-3/4 in. sub-baseplate which accepts 1-1/4 in. template bushings
Part of the M18 system, featuring over 200 plus tools. Milwaukee 2723-20-48-11-1850
- Includes: 1 M18 FUEL compact router console, 1 fixed base, one 1/4 in. collet, 4 in. round sub-base plate, one 5-3/4 in. template sub-base plate, dust shroud, 1 straight edge guide, one 11/16 in. collet wrench, one 7/16 in. spindle wrench, M18 extended capacity 5.0 Ah battery pack (48-11-1850)
M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah battery pack delivers up to 2.5X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries, the lithium-ion battery pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance providing users more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Click here for more Router on Our Website
There are no reviews yet.