Milwaukee 2902-20 M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Compact Hammer Drill Tool Only
The Milwaukee 2902-20 M18 Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. Hammer Drill/Driver delivers the most power in its class while maintaining compact size. This hammer drill delivers 725 in./lbs. of torque and 0-550/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications.
The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 7.0 in. L and 4.6 lbs. (with battery), this hammer drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces.
An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer-life
725 in./lbs. of torque
- 550 RPM – 1800 RPM
Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Includes: M18 1/2 in. brushless hammer drill (tool-only)
- Click here for more Milwaukee Hammer Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of Milwaukee 2902-20 on Youtube