Milwaukee 49-10-9212 Oscillating Multi-Tool Blade Kit (8-Piece)
The Milwaukee 49-10-9212 Universal Fit OPEN-LOK 8-Piece Oscillating Multi-Tool Blade Kit offers users an assortment of the top-selling oscillating blades. The Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal blade uses premium high-speed steel and lasts up to 15X longer than standard high carbon steel (HCS) blades. The bi-metal blade is ideal for users making smooth cuts in wood and nails, PVC and drywall.
The segmented blade is great at maintaining a long straight cut, cutting up to corners and flush cutting. The Triple Ground Japanese Tooth Blade delivers users up to 2X faster cuts than the previous Milwaukee HCS blades and features a PRO-CURVE cutting edge for greater control. These multi-tool blades are ideal for fast, clean cuts in hardwood and can also be used in other woods, PVC and drywall.
The oscillating wood blades have been designed with aggressive, precision ground teeth for fast cuts in wood, drywall and PVC. This oscillating tool blade kit is designed with global materials and includes a storage case. Milwaukee 49-10-9212
- Titanium enhanced bi-metal for up to 15X longer life versus high carbon steel blades
Pro-curve Japanese teeth for greater control and fast, clean cuts
- High carbon steel aggressive teeth for fast cuts in soft materials
Universal fit OPEN-LOK anchor for quick blade changes
- Raised OPEN-LOK anchor for flush cutting
Triple ground Japanese teeth, flame hardened for fast, clean cuts in hardwood
- Segmented bi-metal blade ideal for long straight cuts
Cut-away blade body shape for fast plunge cuts. Milwaukee 49-10-9212
- Protective black oxide coating and long-lasting laser etching for clear and easy blade identification
- Includes: two 1-3/8 in. titanium enhanced bi-metal multi-material blades, one 2-1/2 in. titanium enhanced bi-metal multi-material blade, one 3-1/2 in. titanium enhanced segmented bi-metal multi-material blade, two 1-3/8 in. Japanese tooth PRO-CURVE hardwood blades, two 1-3/8 in. HCS wood blades, 1 storage case included
- Click here for more Oscillating Multi-Tool on Our Website