Nekteck 4 Pack Solar Lights,2-in-1 Outdoor Solar Spotlights Powered Adjustable Wall Light Landscape Lighting,Bright and Dark Sensing,Auto On/Off for Yard, Pathway, Walkway, Garden, Driveway
- Upgraded 4th Generation Solar Lights & Panel—The Advanced 200 lumen LED solar lights make full use of the solar energy so it can achieve high lumen output at night. This allows you to fully enjoy how it glows your yard, your pool or even the landscape in the garden at night. It also illuminates the pathways, walkways, driveway and your path to home for security
- 2 Brightness lighting Modes(Always on)& Automatic Switch—4 LED bulbs offers 2 different working modes(high/Low), allowing it to stay lit for 6-10 hours after being fully charged. With the dusk-to-dawn sensor, the solar landscape spotlights easily absorb the sunlight during the day and automatically turn the lights on at dusk for a hassle-free illumination
- Fully Adjustable Light & Solar Panel – The Adjustable light angle (can be adjusted up to 180 degree) is perfect for illumination and accentuation of dark and specific areas of your house or the outdoor. You may also adjust the solar panel’s angle (up to 90 degree) for optimum sun exposure and to increase the solar conversion up to 20%
- 2 in 1 Installation and Easy to Use —Just stick into the ground or use the included screws to mount on the wall; simple to install, hassle-free to use! CE,FCC, ROSH, MSDS,UN38.3 approved for safety; 90-day money-back, also 2-year purchase warranty and lifetime support from Nekteck
- Click here for more Air Purifier on Our Website
- Please make sure to turn the switch in the back of solar panel to “on” status.
- Please make sure that the light’s photocell is not affected by other light sources at night.
- The brightness and duration of solar lights will be different because it is affected by the climate, seasons, geographical location and other factors.
- The solar spotlights may need more time (at least 6-8 hours) to be fully charged in the rainy, snowy cloudy weather.
NEKTECK 4 LED SOLAR SPOTLIGHTS Q&A
Question 1: Are they as easy as pushing them into the ground in the sun and turning them to “on”?
- When you receive the lights, just set them with the light side down on a flat surface and the solar panel up where they can get a full eight hours of sun to fully charge them.
- After fully charging, sticking them into the ground or screwing them on the wall (based on your needs). Turn the switch in the back of the solar panel to “on” status and ready to use.
Question 2: How can I test whether the solar lights work well when I receive them?
- Before installing the solar spotlight, it’s recommended to test it under a dark place, so you can understand how it functions and which mode you want to choose.
- If the light isn’t working, leaving the solar panel under direct sunlight to charge the light for a while and test it again.
Question 3: How many lumens each light has? What’s the color temperature of these lights?
- Each LED bead is 50 lumens and 200 lumens for the light. For the warm white solar lights, the color temperature is around 3000K.
Question 4: Are batteries included? Is it replaceable?
- Yes! The chargeable batteries come with the solar lights when you receive them and they are ready-to-use. The batteries (3.7V 2200mAh) can be replaced if needed.
Question 5: Packaging included?
- Packs of 4 LED Solar Lights, Packs of Screws, Ground Stake, 1 User Manual.
WHY CHOOSE NEKTECK?
With Nekteck’s Solar Powered Lights, you don’t need to keep paying more electric bills to illuminate your outdoors. Use it for safety, accessibility, and security at night to light your walkway, patio, garden, or front yard. You can also have it as a decorative light outdoors for night time aesthetics or landscape lighting. Make the brightest choice for outdoor solar-powered lights withNekteck, and Nekteck can do these jobs!
- Waterproof Level: IP64
- Brightness: 2 Adjustable Modes
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Charging Time: 6-8h
- Working Time: 6-9h
- Rechargeable Battery: 3.7V 2200mAh