Nest x Yale Lock – Tamper-Proof Smart Deadbolt Lock with Nest Connect – Satin Nickel
Meet the secure, tamper-proof smart lock from Nest and Yale. It’s keyless, so you can lock and unlock the door from anywhere with the Nest app.1 Give people you trust a unique passcode instead of a key, and get alerts when they come and go. Lock the door with a tap. If you forget, you’ll get a reminder.
The Nest x Yale Lock is a secure, tamper-proof smart lock for your front door that replaces the deadbolt lock you already have.
Keyless entry on the LED keypad lets you lock and unlock your front door without a key. The keypad plays different sounds when it’s touched to confirm responses, such as locking, unlocking, or turning Privacy Mode on or off.
- Let someone in from anywhere. Unlock the door with your phone using the Nest App for easy guest access, or give unique passcodes to family and guests and set a schedule to control when they work.1
- Check the status of your door and lock it from anywhere using the Nest App. Or lock it or check your door status hands-free with Google Assistant.
- The Nest x Yale Lock works on most standard doors. Everything you need to get started is in the box. You can install it yourself in a few steps, or call a pro to help.
- When you don’t want to be disturbed, Privacy Mode disables the keypad so it can’t be unlocked with a passcode.
- Get alerts on your phone when someone locks or unlocks the door or tries to tamper with your smart lock.1
- Use one-touch locking on your way out or a passcode on the keypad. With auto-lock, the Nest x Yale Lock can lock automatically when you’re away from home.1
- Comes in three metal finishes to match your front door. Choose from Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, or Black Suede.
- Disclaimer: 1.Some features, including mobile alerts, remote control and custom schedules, require the Nest app, working internet and Wi-Fi, and Nest Connect.