La Tourangelle, Organic Regenerative Sunflower Oil, Non-GMO, 16.9 fl oz.
The sunflowers used to make our Organic Regenerative Sunflower oil are grown in Meridian, California strictly following regenerative farming practices which aims to build healthy soil, capture carbon dioxide and eventually yield more nutritious food. Once expeller-pressed in our Woodland artisan mill, the oil is organically refined to yield a high temperature nature-friendly cooking oil.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TASTE: La Tourangelle brings artisan excellence to your kitchen and home. The mainstay of all La Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal.
- FOR FOOD & BEYOND: 100% pure, all-natural and grown following regenerative farming practices, this sunflower oil is perfect for sauteing, frying, and grilling.
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE: La Tourangelle oils make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks and foodies alike. Great for grilled meat, stir-fry, or roasting veggies, our oils create memorable moments around the table.
- NATURAL & SUSTAINABLE: La Tourangelle’s Organic Regenerative Sunflower Oil is sourced from sustainable farming practices that provide nutrition back to soil and capture carbon emissions.
- KITCHEN? YOU MEAN ART STUDIO: From Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our AvoCoco butter substitute & Pesto Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen. Discover your culinary creativity with our oils!