Every roll Toilet Paper of Panda starts with high quality, sustainably sourced tree fibers. But what happens once it’s flushed? These fibers end up in streams and other water sources which negatively impacts natural ecosystems. Panda is produced right here in the USA with attention to quality, safety, sustainability, and responsible sourcing practices of domestic and imported materials. By choosing Panda and other First Quality brands, you support a family-owned company that provides thousands of jobs to Americans.
- STROFT: Ultra premium toilet paper that is so soft & so strong, we had to make up a word to describe it.
- MEGA ROLLS: 24 Mega rolls = 112 Regular roll with 308 2-Ply sheets per roll.
- 3X THICKER: Thicker sheets for 3x the luxury and comfort vs. the leading value brand for a premium clean.
- SEPTIC SAFE: Easy on your septic system and the environment. Our 2-Ply bath tissue is septic safe, sustainably sourced & PEFC.
- MADE IN USA: At Panda, we are eco-conscious! Our tree-saving technology allows our bath tissue to create high quality paper while using fewer trees. Every roll of Panda starts with high quality, sustainably sourced tree fibers. We created
- StreamCare, a proprietary manufacturing process that allows Panda to be made from less tree pulp without sacrificing quality and absorbency.