Peet’s Coffee House Blend Dark Roast Ground Coffee 2.5 oz Portion Packs 18 Count
Ever since Alfred Peet opened the doors of his first small Berkeley shop in 1966, Peet’s has been known as a pioneer of fine, distinctive coffees—high-grown, higher quality, and deeply roasted to maximize flavor. House Blend is a perfect introduction to our signature style. First crafted by Mr. Peet, this blend of carefully selected, choice beans from our favorite Latin American origins brews a cup that’s uniquely rich and approachable, with a pleasant spiciness.
It’s deep-roasted by hand in small batches to impart the most flavor and aroma. And like all our coffees, it’s delivered unimaginably fresh. Bright, balanced flavors and medium body make House Blend inviting and easy to love. Mr. Peet used to call it a “starter coffee,” recommending it to new customers as their “intro” to the Peet’s style. And more than five decades later, Peetniks everywhere are still at home with House.
- Contains eighteen (18) 2.5 Ounce Portion Packs of Peet’s House Blend Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Dark Roast. Smooth, satisfying, sweet. The perfect introduction to our signature style — strictly high-grown, finest quality, and deeply roasted to maximize flavor.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods – espresso, cold brew, or French press – consider our whole bean coffees and grinding at home.
- Sourcing With Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown.
- Freshness You Can Fact Check: Freshly roasted coffee means a more flavorful cup. We print the roast date on each and every bag for maximal transparency, and ensure you receive it within 90 days for the optimal experience.
As a certified B Corporation, we are committed to constantly staying on the path of improving our environmental impact and creating positive interactions in our supply chains and communities. How you do anything is how you do everything – we aim to be thoughtful in our approach to our planet and our people so we can build a better coffee business.
Our Supply Chain
We aim to support the best coffee producers in the world with a transparent, equitable supply chain. This means we pay excellent prices for excellent coffee under fixed contracts with coffee producing partners. It is also important for us to stay in those relationships year over year, always improving the single area of focus for both parties: the quality of the coffee. The longer you do it, the better it gets and we’ve been at it for over 20 years.
We are a beautifully eclectic mix of styles and tastes, rooted in quality and innovation. We continue to set the standard for high-quality coffee as we constantly evolve; ever-changing, never settling. We look best at our weirdest, but we are steadfast in our approach. We’re creative types: inventive chefs, experimental musicians, instinctual artists. Our coffees are sophisticated but our attitude is inclusive. We’re Stumptown and we’re pleased to meet you.