Peet’s Coffee, Whole Bean, Dark Roast, Major Dickason’s Blend, 18 oz.
Peet’s Major Dickason’s Blend Dark Roast Coffee is the roast that put Peet’s Coffee on the map. A loyal customer of our original Berkeley store, retired army sergeant Key Dickason, brought the idea for our most beloved blend to Mr. Peet in 1969. Intrigued, our founder worked with the local gourmand and coffee aficionado to refine it. They sampled countless combinations before arriving at what is now our all-time bestseller. The result was so good, Alfred Peet decided naming it after his friend wasn’t enough. Dickason’s rich, complex blend also deserved a promotion from sergeant to major.
- Major Dickason’s Blend: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet’s
- Flavor and Roast: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied. Dark roast. 100% Arabica Coffee
- Signature Blends: Alfred Peet was renowned for achieving perfection through his blends, bringing together coffees so exceptional, each could stand on its own. For unparalleled complexity and nuance, look no further than our signature blends
- Our Commitment: To achieve our signature rich flavor, we source the world’s best coffee beans, hand-roast them in small batches, and uphold the strictest standard of freshness
- Contents: 1- 18 Ounce Bag of Peet’s Major Dickason’s Blend Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee