Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic High Mileage 5W-20 Motor Oil, 5 Quart
Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage 5W-20 is a full synthetic motor oil made from natural gas, not crude oil. It is uniquely engineered from our revolutionary PurePlus gas-to-liquid technology which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil.
Because it is made from natural gas, the base oil contains fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, and when combined with our advanced additive technology, creates one of the best formulations in our Pennzoil high mileage portfolio. As your car ages, leaks may develop and cause higher oil consumption and oil burn off, potentially causing your engine to need frequent top-offs. Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage motor oil is enhanced with an excellent combination of special conditioning seal agents and additives to help stop leaks from seals and reduce the oil consumption that is typical of older and worn engines.
Our full synthetic high mileage motor oil also protects engines from loss of horsepower, offers excellent performance in extreme temperatures, provides unsurpassed wear protection (based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30), and protection against abnormal combustion phenomenon like low-speed pre-ignition observed in modern turbocharged gasoline direct injection (TGDI) engines. Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage SAE 5W-20 is engineered to help keep engines clean by gently lifting deposits and keeping them away from critical moving engine parts. In fact, it keeps pistons up to 45% cleaner than the toughest industry standards (Based on Sequence IIIH results).
- Full synthetic engine oil made from natural gas, not crude, using Pennzoil’s patented gas-to-liquid PurePlus Technology
- Designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles
- Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage 5W-20 keeps pistons up to 45% cleaner than the toughest industry standard (Based on Sequence IIIH results)
- No other leading high mileage motor oil provides better protection from friction (Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30)
- Formulated to deliver less oil burn off than high mileage motor oils made from crude oil
- Helps protect engines from loss of horsepower
- Provides faster low-temperature oil flow and protects in extreme heat
- Meets or exceeds the following OEM requirements: FCA MS-6395; Ford WSS-M2C945-B1
- Exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API SP and all previous categories; ILSAC GF-6.
- For a full list of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Help Desk and always consult your owner’s manual
Click here for more Motor Oil on Our Website
Great oil for a great price – Good Amazon alt
great oil, i prefer this brand over LM or Mobil1. VFM is great and it fits my car perfectly.