Pennzoil Platinum Euro L Full Synthetic 5W-30 Motor Oil, 5 Quart
Pennzoil Platinum Euro L 5W-30 Full Synthetic motor oil is made from natural gas, not crude. Designed for complete protection for top engine performance, Pennzoil Platinum Euro L is formulated for diesel engines and is approved for BMW LL-04, GM dexos2, and Mercedes-Benz (consult and follow your owner’s manual).
Pennzoil Platinum Euro L 5W-30 uses Pennzoil’s most advanced emissions-compatible technology to help gasoline engine exhaust catalysts and keep diesel particulate filters clean, as well as protect it from ash build-up that can block the exhaust system and lead to reduced engine performance. Pennzoil Platinum Euro L 5W-30 helps keep pistons cleaner than required by the toughest industry standard, provides up to 1.7% better fuel economy (based on ACEA M111 fuel economy results vs. the industry reference oil), helps protect loss of horsepower, and provides 40% better wear protection than required by the industry standard API SN specification (based on Sequence IVA wear test).
It also provides faster low-temperature oil flow and protects in extreme heat. A first of its kind full synthetic motor oil, Pennzoil Platinum with PurePlus Technology converts pure natural gas into high-quality, full-synthetic base oil that contains fewer impurities than traditional, crude oil-derived base oils.
- Full synthetic 5W-30 motor oil tailored to meet the demanding requirements of modern diesel engines with particulate filters, as well as modern gasoline engines
- Helps keep pistons cleaner than required by the toughest industry standard
- Provides up to 1.7% better fuel economy (based on ACEA M111 fuel economy results vs. the industry reference oil)
- Helps protect loss of horsepower, and provides 40% better wear protection than required by API SN specification (based on Sequence IVA wear test)
- Made from Pennzoil’s patented gas-to-liquid PurePlus Technology combined with a high-performance additive system for complete protection
- Meets or exceeds the toughest industry standards (based on API SN and ACEA C3)
- Meets or exceeds the following OEM requirements: BMW LL-04; Chrysler MS-11106; General Motors dexos2 (license GB2E1104014); MB-Approval 229.31/229.51
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API SN and all previous categories; ACEA C3
- For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Helpdesk