Worx 10″ Electric Corded Pole Saw – 8 Amp
- [UP HIGH OR DOWN LOW] It’s really 2-tools-in-1: A pole saw for trimming branches from trees, and a regular chainsaw for projects on the ground
- [POWERFUL MOTOR] At 8 Amps, you’ll get consistent performance and reliability from this streamlined machine. Rated Voltage: 120V~60Hz
- [AUTO CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic oiler will always have the chain operating at peak efficiency, for faster, more controlled cuts
- [COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 10 lbs., this saw is designed to be held up high and to be maneuverable once it gets up there
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [AUTO CHAIN TENSION] This system prevents over-tightening, keeps the chain running smoothly around the bar, and places less stress on the motor
- [TOOL-LESS INSTALLATION] The pole attaches quickly and offers up to 10 feet of reach, so you don’t have to stand on a ladder to trim branches
- [INCLUDES] 8 Amp 10” Chainsaw, 8-foot Extension Pole, Chain, Chain Bar, Blade Protection Cover
Compact and Lightweight
At only 10 lbs you can hold this pole saw up high for as long as you need to to get the job done. And while the 10” bar is long enough to tackle most backyard chainsaw tasks, it’s not so big that it’s hard to control. It’s a pole saw almost anyone can use.
Easy Attach and Detach
The pole connects quickly, and without the need for any tools. So you can cut down those problematic branches, then pop off the pole and use it like a regular chainsaw, and chop those branches up on the ground.