Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Sensor Touch Countertop Burner with Timer for Apartment RV Camper
Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop:
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 150W to 1800W ; 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- 9 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 40°F increments; sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm); ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage; suitable for areas with limited space use.
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 min ; overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT & COOKWARE DETECTION: The hardened glass surface enables excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use. Automatically turns off within 60 sec. when no induction cookware is detected.
- Sensor touch control panel and LED display for easy control and viewing.
- Built-in digital countdown timer program up to 180 minutes.
- 9 power levels, from 150 to 1800 Watts; 9 temperature settings, from 140℉ to 460℉.
- 120V 15 amp – Suitable for all family.
- Seamless glass cooktop is easy to clean.
- Fast heat dissipation – After turning off the induction cooker, the fan will be delayed for 30s-3min to make sure the surface temperature below 120℉
- Safety function includes automatic pan detection, child safety lock, overheating protection with a diagnostic error message system and a low or high voltage warning system.
Multiple Safety Protection
Safety protection includes child lock, automatic shut-off, overheating protection and safety cut-out. When the internal temperature of the induction cooktop exceeds your selected temperature, it will automatically adjust to desired temperature range. In an ambient temperature of 77℉(25℃), the built-in fuse will ensure the cookware internal oil temperature stays below 563℉(295℃).
Durable & Easy to Clean
Hardened glass increases resistance from scratches. The smooth glass surface covers the entire working area, including the induction hob and controls, so that the entire cooktop can be kept hygienic in a matter of seconds with a few swipes.
Induction Cookware Tester
If the included magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it is compatible with induction. The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 4in (10cm) and no more than 8.7in (22cm).
Power Range: 150-1800W
Temperature Range: 140-460°F
Power Cable Length: 3.9ft
- This unit will only operate with suitable cookware made from cast iron, enameled and stainless steel.
- It will not operate when using aluminum, ceramic, copper, glass or Pyrex cookware, or any cookware with a concaved base.
- The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 4in (10cm) and no more than 8.7in (22cm).
There are no reviews yet.