Prolux 19prolux2.0d 2.0 Commercial Bagless Backpack Vacuum with Power Nozzle Kit
The Prolux 2.0 uses Patented Technology that is revolutionizing the cleaning world! Not only did they have to invent the world’s first bagless backpack vacuum but they had to totally re-invent bagless technology! The result is a bagless backpack vacuum that is 40% more efficient than current bagless tech and also qualifies for the toughest commercial cleaning jobs. The Prolux 2.0 Bagless Backpack Vac with 2.0 Vortex Technology has been designed for two things; to be incredibly lightweight and to cut your cleaning time in half. The reality is backpack vacuums are 2 – 3 times quicker than using an upright….. Current Backpack vacuums are heavy and bulky. One of the lead engineers on the Prolux team is a petite woman and she was insistent that this vacuum be designed to be both lightweight and comfortably worn by anyone. This is why it only weighs 9 lbs and 80% of the weight is carried on your hips. That means that less than 1 lb is on each shoulder when worn correctly. News Flash! Your shoulders and back should NEVER hurt when your done vacuuming. You should hardly feel it while your vacuuming and that is how the Prolux 2.0 is designed. The problem with most commercial vacuums today is that they are heavy, tools are difficult to use and they are expensive to maintain. The Prolux 2.0 Pro comes with washable HEPA filters not to mention it eliminates the need to buy bags altogether! The tools are simple to use and as mentioned before…Only 9 pounds!
- PATENTED DESIGN – The Prolux 2.0 Bagless Backpack Vacuum uses Patented Technology that is revolutionizing the cleaning world! Prolux patented bagless technology is 40% more efficient than previous bagless tech. The Prolux 2.0 “vortex chamber” is designed to force fine dust away from the filter which prevents clogs in the upper HEPA filter. 0.64L Dust Receptacle Capacity
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY – Pro Model with Power Nozzle Kit for Professional Cleaners. Includes an adjustable wand and easy-to-connect tools. Prolux re-invented bagless technology! The result is a bagless backpack vacuum that is 40% more efficient than current bagless tech that also qualifies for the toughest commercial cleaning jobs. This model includes a 50-foot commercial grade 3-prong extension cord, durable telescopic wand, duster brush, crevice, upholstery, floor tool, and an electric main hose with power.
- MANEUVERABILITY – The problem with most commercial vacuums today is that they are heavy, tools are difficult to use and they are expensive to maintain. The Prolux 2.0 Pro comes with washable HEPA filters not to mention it eliminates the need to buy bags altogether! The tools are simple to use and most importantly…The whole unit weighs only 9 pounds! 1.5-inch commercial tool kits and electric power nozzle kits can be used on any Prolux 2.0 2018 model.
- DEPENDABLE – Features a 125 CFM thermal protected motor with Motor Bypass Valve Technology. Tired of employees overfilling and/or burning up motors. A clear bagless dust bin protects from overfilling and a thermal bypass valve protects the motor from burning up if ever overfilled. This coupled with Washable HEPA filters and self-cleaning upper filter allows Prolux to offer a 3-year commercial warranty on motor and body.
- Save money – patented bagless design has a massive amount of power and maintains suction throughout fill cycle, never buy bags again
- Shop other to find the best option for your home!
|Hose Length (ft.)||6 ft||Interior Hose Diameter (In.)||1.25 in|
|Product Depth (in.)||13.5 in||Product Height (in.)||22 in|
|Product Width (in.)||10.5 in||Strap Length (in.)||14.5 in|
|Strap width (in.)||3.5 in|
|Amperage (amps)||12 A||Appliance Category||Floor Care|
|Assembly Required||No||Bag Type||Bagless|
|Brush Bristle Type||Plastic||Cleaning Path Width (In.)||13 in|
|Container (qt.)||0.68||Cord Length (ft.)||35 ft|
|Floor Care Features||Adjustable straps, Lightweight||Included Accessories||Crevice tool, Duster, Extension wand, Filter, Hose|
|Material||ABS Plastic||Noise Level (dB)||70|
|Number of Attachments||8||Number of Filters||3|
|Product Weight (lb.)||9 lb||Recommended Surfaces||Carpet, Hardwood/Wood Laminate, Marble, Multisurface, Tile, Upholstery|
Warranty / Certifications
|Certifications and Listings||UL Listed||Manufacturer Warranty||3|