ARES 71002 – Harmonic Balancer Puller Set – Remove Damper Pulleys in Tight Engine Compartments Without Removing The Radiator – Storage Case Included
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: Our Harmonic Balancer Puller Set is designed for removing damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing the radiator. The set features an enhanced design for optimal position retention, and the steel construction provides extra strength and longevity with a Black Oxide finish for corrosion resistance.
- INCLUDES: This high quality set includes a 3-jaw puller, four lengths of forcing rods, a forcing screw with a 3/8-inch square drive for use with a ratchet and a 3/4-inch hex for wrench or socket use. It also includes a high quality storage case so you’ll never have to go looking for a tool again!
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This set is compatible with Chrysler, compatible with GM, compatible with Mitsubishi, compatible with Cadillac, and compatible with Oldsmobile cars, SUVs, vans, and pickup trucks.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools that make an impact. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES harmonic balancer puller set set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.