Twinings of London Pure Peppermint Herbal Tea Bags, 20 Count, Pack of 1.
Peppermint is renowned for its refreshing properties. The plant is native to the Mediterranean and Asia, but today, peppermint is grown in temperate regions around the world. Twinings Pure Peppermint Herbal Tea is made from 100% select peppermint leaves and is naturally caffeine free. Enjoy either hot or iced for an uplifting and refreshing herbal tea experience.
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 20 Pure Peppermint Herbal tea bags. Delight in the pure, refreshing taste of this warm, savory tea. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of peppermint tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- PEPPERMINT TEA: Peppermint is thought to have originated in Northern Africa and the Mediterranean. Our blend is made exclusively from peppermint leaves sourced from Egypt. The fresh, minty taste of this savory tea is pure delight.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND-SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.